If you’re a fan of Lulu and our delicious variety of plantain chips then let us help you pair our most loved flavor with your favorite guacamole!
- Everybody will be talking about your over the top guac w/ plantain chips
- They’re healthy… Does it get any better than this? Yes, indeed it does.
- It’s a party FAVORITE
- Finally… It’s quick and delicious!
Just talking about this made me really hungry so let’s start!
This is a recipe that takes about 10 minutes to make and only 7 ingredients!
We all have a love for Guacamole (who cares if guac is extra, GIVE ME MORE) If you are the type to ask for guac on everything then you’ll love this:
- 2 medium ripe avocados 🥑
- ½ cup finely diced red onion 🧅
- ½ cup diced tomatoes 🍅
- 2 Tbsp lime juice 🍋
- ¼ cup minced cilantro (add some more at the end)
- ¼ tsp sea salt 🧂
- Lemon flavor LuLu Plantain Chips 🍋
(If you want a little kick to it, throw in a jalapeno for more spice and fiery flavor (fuegoooo) 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Is your mouth watering yet? Let’s keep going before you can’t resist anymore.
Grab a mixing bowl and add ALL your ingredients. Start mashing everything with a fork and stir to combine (trust the process). Transfer to a serving dish and open up a bag of Lulu plantain chips preferably LEMON – THE perfect combination of guac and chips:
DIP – EAT – REPEAT